20 Wisdom of charity: -
1. CHARITY CAN ELIMINATE ERRORS AND EASING THE WRATH OF GOD. The Prophet says: "Alms placate God and ward off (reduce) the pangs of death breathe." (In the book Fiqh Sunnah essay Sayyid Sabiq).
2. MONEY FOR CHARITY OPEN DOOR. The Prophet said, "Stop (bring) eat (of Allah) by issuing alms." (Narrated by Al-Baihaqi). In one hadith Qudsi, Allah said: "O son of Adam, infak (spend substance), I will give thee a living n. "(Muslim).
3. MONEY FOR CHARITY multiplication. Charity is not only open the door for him / but also intensify the provision available to us. "The Parable of maintenance by people who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed that grows seven points, at every point, a hundred grains. God multiplies (reward) for whom He wills. And Allah is the area (his gift), the Knower. "(Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 261).
4. ALMS KEEP AWAY FROM HELL API Prophet said: "Keep yourselves from the Fire, even if only with a (alms) a date." (Lynch).
5. ACTORS ARE IN CHARITY IN THE LAST HOUR Shading charity. The Prophet said: "The shade of a believer on the Day of Judgment is charity" (Ahmad).
6. THE PRACTICE OF CHARITY IS A CURE FOR VARIOUS TYPES OF PHYSICAL ILLNESS As word of the Prophet: "Protect your wealth to charity, heal the sick (from among) the charity and prayer prepared to face the coming disaster." (Narrated Ath-Tabarani).
7. PRACTICE OF VARIOUS TYPES OF CHARITY IS CURE HEART DISEASE As the words of the prophet to the people who complained about violence in his heart to her: "If you want to soften your heart, give food to the poor and wipe the head of the orphanage." (Ahmad). The Prophet also said that from a Muslim charity increase (wealth) days of his life, relieve pain during lethal, and Allah took away feeling smug and selfish of him. (Fiqhus-Sunnah vol. 3, p 97).
8. GOD AGAINST DISASTER WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF ALMS. Alms reject any form of disaster for anyone, even if they are from among the wrongdoers, even though the disbelievers. Prophet said '. "Charity can save mankind from a bad death." (Al-Wasail 6: 267, Hadith to 4).
9. CAN SLAVE TO THE TRUE NATURE OF WELFARE CHARITY THROUGH PRACTICE, "You never get to welfare (perfect), before you spend of what you love. And whatever you spend, Allah surely knows it. "(QS. 3:92).
l0. AN ANGEL OF CHARITY prayed EVERY DAY. The Prophet said: "There is no day that is celebrated by the servants, but there are two angels who fell, one of them said, 'O Allah, give change to people who berinfaq' while (angels) are more berkata.'ya God, give destruction to those who hold the (property), ' "(Bukhari, Muslim).
11. ACTORS ALMS blessings bestowed HIM and his property. Allah enlarges the means of subsistence for whom He wills (Surah Saba 34: 39). And if given, then there is reduced because God will replace it.
12. NO REMAINING PROPERTY FOR PROPERTY OWNERS BUT WHAT ARE DONATED. As in his words: "... And whatever you spend, Allah surely knows it. (QS.3: 92).
13. GOD multiplication REMUNERATION OF PERSONS CHARITY, as he says: Verily those who give alms, both men and women, and loan to Allah a goodly loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit): and for their reward , (Qur'an 57:18).
14. PRACTITIONER OF CHARITY WILL BE CALLED THE DOOR ONLY THE GATES OF HEAVEN, "O servants of Allah, come to the enjoyment." If it comes from the people who love their prayers, it will be called from the gate of prayers, which come from the Mujahideen, it will be called from the gate of jihad, if it comes from those who are fond of charity will be called from the gate of charity. "(HR Bukhari).
15. PRACTICE CAN ALMS vacate the chest, SECURITY AND PEACE OF HEART. Whenever charity, the stronger the greater the happiness and pleasure. Allah Ta'ala says: "And who is saved from his own covetousness, such are they who will prosper (QS. 59: 9).
16. ALMS can redeem. This statement is reinforced by the argument hadith the Prophet, "Alms can remove sin as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi, Al Albanian validated in Saheeh At-Tirmidhi, 614).
17. RICH ACCOMPANYING FORM OF CHARITY ARE THE SAME AS AL-QURAN WHICH ENTERED practice. The Prophet said: "Can not envy (envy) except (to) two. (It is) a Qur'an which was given by God, and he practiced it day and night. And the one who is blessed (fortune) property by God, then it menginfakkannya in (road) truth lunch & amp; night. "
18. SLAVE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREEMENTS TO MEET GOD, WHEN HE sacrificing their lives and HARTANVA WAY GOD. Allah said: Verily Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their property by giving syurqa to them. They berperanq at the blade Come on; then they kill and are killed. (It has been) the true promise of God in the Torah, the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant yanq (other) than Allah? Then rejoice in the buying and selling which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme. (Qur'an 9: 111).
19. ALMS purify WHICH ARE REAL AND SOUL , RELEASING OF ATTITUDE BAD ATTITUDE (AD - Dakhan ) . Prophet saying to the merchants : ' O pedaganq ,. : Verily ( at ) this trade happen kealphaan and oath , then come with alms . " ( HR . Ahmad ) . Berflrman God : " Take alms of some , their properties , with the charity that you cleanse and purify them ... " (Surat At- Tawbah : 103 ) .
20. ALMS FOR THE POOR WIDOW AND PEOPLE YG likened FAST CONTINUOUS . The Prophet said , " people who seek help ( aid ) for the widow and the poor is like a jihad in Allah's way and like the night prayer . It did not feel tired and it also stands for those who have never breaking fast . " (Bukhari ) Wallahu'alam , respectfully .